Friday, September 21, 2007

Turning 35 and Other Interesting News

So yesterday, 9/20 I turned the big 35. In general I had a pretty good b-day. Can't complain, who'd listen anyways.

Best thought on football of the week, doesn't come from Donovan McNabb, it comes from Ed who said, "The thing that should scare teams about the Lions and Texans is they have been losers so long, if they win 3 or 4 at the beginning they(the Lions and Texans) might actually think they can do something." I completely agree with this statement, and speaking of Donovan guess who the Iggles play? Yes, the Lions, who have the big man, God himself on their side, according to Kitna. I look for wins from Lions, Redskins, and a closer than people want to think victory from the Ravens.

Fantasy football wise, Laurence Maroney should be on a short leash. All the experts say he is a guarantee for a buck and a TD this week. Forget it, I got him in but I fully expect the 7-8 points and next week Marshawn goes in.

No comments: