Tuesday, April 15, 2008

OK How about some Football

So the NFL schedule was released today, and I think objectively. My 'Skins and Lions have relatively easy non-divisional games. I have to phrase it that way because we all know the 'Skins are in a tougher division. They play each other again week 8.

Ravens schedule outside their division, tough. Even within their division, are they the worst team? No Cincy is worse. But they have to play the Colts, the Giants (hello didn't they win the superbowl last year, what the hell are the Ravens doing playing them), and yes week 14 The Washington Redskins. I can hardly wait Dec 7, a day that will live in infamy. I'm going right now for the Redskins win. Of course, what else would you expect. I don't get (I'm not a Ravens fan) the ultra tough Ravens schedule.

The Pats have another easy schedule, maybe they can go 18-1 again. The Giants, somewhat tough, but sorry Craig and Big B and I guess Little Regis, they aren't a dynasty. Next year, Superbowl 43 will be a Chargers victory over the San Francisco 49ers. Go ahead and get a good laugh. At least I talked some football.

No comments: