Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Two Months, What's Up?

Wow, it's been a while since I blogged.

So it's week two of fantasy baseball, and the first week was rough. Now going into the second week, it looks like maybe Sheets and Zambrano are for real, but Rollins hurt his ankle. Who knows where it is going. It's such a marathon compared to football. Big time.

Been watching this New Amsterdam show and the last time episodes were pretty good, but I just think his partner is the best part. I miss my Californication show.

American Idol, who cares. I think none of them have any appreciable talent.

Reading book two of the Dresden files, like that alot. Read Al Sarrantonio's Horrorween, kind of interesting. I'm getting 13 Bullets by David Wellington from the library. Been reading a lot of horror comics lately. The Walking Dead had it's big prison ending, and I never expected the wife and baby to die and just Rick and the boy to be alive. Talk about rough. At least the Governor got his. Sorrow was kind of interesting. Halloween Nightdance is good, but there is only so much Michael Meyers I can take. It actually is(here is the big shocker comic book fans) a monthly release though so I don't feel to bad getting it. Jason vs Freddy vs Ash, ok who cared. It should have been so much more. Forgot I read a different Freddy novel written by Christina Faust. I think the most interesting thing about the whole book was at the end reading her bio. Apparently she knows Quentin Tarantino, wahoo!

So what else, Charlton Heston is Soylent Green now. Ok you think that is rough, read this quote from the onion , Tracy McManus,Piano Teacher"It must have been comforting for him to pass away peacefully in his home instead of in a MADHOUSE! A MADHOUSE!!!" I cracked up when I read that so much. That's just plain awful laughing at someone dying. Still not as awful as The Ten Commandments(the movie folks).

Maybe WSFB turns around this week, for whatever reason I play the same guy I played last week. Don't ask me to explain that. Till next time.

No comments: