Monday, October 15, 2007

Stuff I Want To Complain About

Fantasy football first, I wish I could say I am enjoying this season, but after this week despite my losses, I am. It looks like the teams in our leagues with the best RBs(see also healthiest) will win it. Thankfully somethings don't change.

I am tired of the cannoninizing of Tom Brady. All the Pats do is pass, can't anyone stop that. They can't run with any physicality at all. All they do is pass, who can stop them. I've got the answer, the Colts. They will eat up the clock with their running game lead by Joey Addai and keep Tom and Randy(who I still maintain will self-destruct eventually) on the sideline. Don't worry folks the Colts win it all eventually again this year.

Other items to complain about, Law and Order, come on. I thought the whole Melissa Joan Hart as a hot teacher would be good, but I guess I have to rely on old episodes of Sabrina for my MJH fix. Or if I am feeling really lecherous Clarissa Explains It All. Both SUV and Criminal Intent(now on USA only) are kind of weak this year. I am hoping they bring back the Olivia D'Abo character to take on Detective Goren. Vincent D'Onofrio just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

No comments: